Sports Teams & Clubs
Athletes spend a significant amount of time with their teammates and coaches. This makes team nutrition education a natural way to elicit behavior change towards better nutrition choices to maximize performance.
Options include casual interactive discussions, formal powerpoint lectures, and everything in between. Popular topics include pre- and post- exercise nutrition, hydration, supplements, body composition and nutrition, healthy meal choices on-the-go, etc. Contact us to discuss your needs and education options available to you.
With extensive experience in public speaking, contact Meghann for your conference speaking needs.
Topics include healthy eating, motivation for healthy behavioral changes, sports nutrition, weight loss, corporate nutrition, heart health, maternity nutrition, family nutrition, and many more.
Meghann has been a speaker for:
- American Heart Association- Go Red for Women
- Cleveland Velodrome clinic
- CWRU Professional Development courses
- Junior League of Cleveland
- Ohio Foot and Ankle Medical Association- Sports Injury Clinic
- University Hospital’s Parkinson’s Disease Bootcamp, Women’s Health Institute, and Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute
- Guest on WKYC’s morning shows
- Rotary International